>> Useful Community Links & Contacts
Useful Community Links & Contacts
Our Community Support Officer
Police Community Support Officers (PCSO) provide a link between the community and the police service to make sure everyone has the support they need.
The PCSO for Penllergaer is:
Mark Rosser who can be contacted on: 07584 883602.
- External Internet Links
- Penllergaer Primary School was built in 1881, and moved to its present site, on Pontardulais Road, in 1976: Penllergaer Primary School
- Penllergaer Woods, on the edge of the Parc Penllergaer housing development, once formed part of John Dillwyn Llewelyn's Penllergare estate and surrounded his mansion house. The first photographs of the moon were taken at Dillwyn Llewelyn's observatory, which still stands.During World War II, the estate was purchased by the missionary Rees Howells and the mansion was offered as a residence to the exiled Emperor Haile Selassie of Ethiopia: Penllergaer Valley Woords
- Penllergaer has a Church of Wales church named St David's, Information on the Church of Wales can be found here.
- For details of public transport serving Penllergaer, visit Traveline Cymru: Traveline-Cymru
- A 'Brains' pub the Old Inn serves food and hosts quizzes and other community events: Old Inn
Penllergaer Community Council is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites.